Sueglish

2011년 5월 28일 토요일

My reflection

I want to say about "irrelevance" that in the paper professoer gave us about two weeks ago.
These days,  I'm teaching public elementary school first and second grade students.
In the class, I try to prepare very hard and try to communicate with my SS.
But, ^^; , second grade ss are usually can't focus on my class.
My class has a once a week, and my co-teacher and me start from greeting with question
"What dd you do last weekend?"  then Ss really want to say about what they were doing.
I 've never seen before Ss's great participation.
After I prepared a storytelling "Cinderella dressed in Yellow" from Learn to read.
I made many vocabulary with picture considering tactile ability , even I was woring a Yellow
dress ,and crown for kids interesting. and I made a chant with drum. I recorded that chant.
I tried to do my storytelling at my best. But They are really hard to focus and particepate my lesson.
So, I wonder about my lesson. Is there any problem in my lesson.
They are really enjoy just one question " What did you do last weekend?"
and they wanna say in English, and learn English.
From last class's paper, I realize that isn't it relevance issue?
YL is really egocentric, so they really try to express themselves to the ss.
I think "Communicate" is really inportant even YL.

0개의 덧글:

댓글 쓰기

에 가입 댓글 [Atom]

<< 홈